1. What type of music do you play? The Paul Esch Trio performs a variety of classic acoustic light rock music, blues music, favorite cover tunes, contemporary pop songs, acoustic guitar instrumentals and original live music featuring great vocals and harmonica solos. They bring back the best 1970s classic rock acoustically as a Solo, Duo or Trio live acoustic music group plus music of the 80's, 90's, 00's to today! For a set list see http://www.pauleschmusic.com/setlist
2. Do you play dance music? Yes. We have over an hour of dance music.
3. Can you play instrumentals too? Yes. Paul has over two hours of instrumentals guitar music that are perfectly paired for restaurant dining on the patio, ceremonies and receptions.
4. How much do you charge? $200 to $1500 depending on the length of time you want us to play, size of ensemble, number of attendees, equipment requirements & travel. Discounts are available for multiple date bookings.
5. Will you work with us to raise awareness and visibility for our venue or event if requested? Yes, using best practices in digital marketing and social media such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, Blogger, email marketing, targeted meta keywords, and website back links to your website. Plus social media such as Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Vine, Snapchat, Google+, Yelp reviews, local business listings on internet directories such as Google local, Yahoo and Bing, mobile friendly websites and more! See https://www.facebook.com/paul.esch1 and https://www.facebook.com/PaulEschLiveMusic and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7b7BC4wRVFexlk_qJO5CCA
6. Do you have a demo I can hear? Yes. You can hear 4 original recordings from my CD “Go Ask the Sky Why” featuring “She” and “Glide Now” at https://myspace.com/paulgregoryesch and see video at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7b7BC4wRVFexlk_qJO5CCA and https://www.facebook.com/PaulEschLiveMusic
7. What’s included in the show? We make sure the sound is perfect with our professional technical sound experience and PA system. lights, recorded music between sets and risers are available too. Our fans say we have a great look. If your event requires promotion, we also promote it to our large data base of fans with digital marketing and social media.
8. Who is in your group? Tim Sunde on bass guitar since 1994. John Hiiva on drums and percussion joined the group in 2011 and we invite special guest artists to perform with us from time to time.
9. How many years of performance experience do you have? Over 30 years. Paul discovered in grade school that he could play by ear, started playing guitar in 1979, led music for youth groups in 1980, and played live music at hundreds of restaurants, bars and area venues that feature live music. Fellow musician Tim Sunde toured nationally in over 300 cities and 29 countries. He is endorsed by Capital Guitars. John Hiiva is fine percussionist and has been drumming professionally since 1980, playing in variety, wedding and Gospel bands.
10. How long has this particular act been together? Since 1994.
11. How many gigs have you done together? 100’s. We perform over 20 shows per year.
12. Where can I see you perform? See show calendar at http://www.PaulEschMusic.com
13. Can you send us electronic marketing materials, posters, table tents? Yes, yes, yes!
14. If you aren’t available can you help us find other acts that fit our venue? Yes. We have many connections and can make great recommendations with you in mind.
To demonstrate our commitment to you our customer, when you hire us, you get a FREE copy of "Seven Step Marketing Plan Work Book" by Paul Esch designed for small business owners and their marketing people to increase sales. It is a "how to" guide for developing an effective and prioritized guerilla marketing action plan complete with strategies, tactics, marketing calendar and much more. What are you waiting for? Let's bring in more customers, increase average sales per ticket and improve customer retention now!
Plus, if you would like, we will review your current marketing plan and make recommendations for FREE. Don't have a written marketing plan? No worries! As a bonus benefit to you, we have over 40 years of combined marketing experience and will make SURE we have a marketing plan to promote our events with you. Today miracles can be done with digital marketing and social media. Please contact Paul Esch today to book an event or get more information.